Question-AnswersCategory: marriagekhulla-matter
Huma Pervaiz asked 2 years ago

I took khulla almost a year ago through family court. My husband has not pronounced triple divorce. Can we reconcile. According to my lawyer we can there is going to be a new nikkah but still want your verdict as per islam  

Your Answer

20 + 0 =